1. Go to Rentacoder's lookup website page. Key in the precise talent you're looking for in the positioning's "Seek for" industry. If you need C++ abilities, type in "C++". If you need flash layout techniques, key in "flash style and design". Then pre-filter the results with the next standards:
* Coder rating. (We advise "nine" and higher than. Anything else signifies "rising" talent and talent.)
* Completed career selection. (Come across coders who've done at least 2 - 3 Work a month. If you'd like a coder with 1 yr of knowledge, enter 24 or 36. If you need a coder with five yrs practical experience, enter a hundred and twenty or a hundred and eighty.)
* Past log in day. (Solicit coders who've checked into the web site throughout the past thirty day period.)
* Major coder position. (Do the job with coders who will be compelled to obtain recognition and keep it once they get it.)
* Expert Rating status. (Find coders who will verify suitable knowledge.)
* Country. (Eliminate language and syntax problems by dealing with indigenous coders.)
* Time zone. (Stay clear Date Coders of delays by soliciting coders in your own private time zone.)
* Town. (Optional -- But an awesome solution really should there be described as a should bodily meet up with somewhere.)
2. Invite all of the coders within the resulting search results to bid on the challenge.
three. Buy the listing of bid responses by the amount of Employment in progress. Hide the coders that appear inundated with do the job.
four. Check out coder operate histories and locate a work that's similar to your current bid ask for. Then Examine the responses for that task. If you don't see any equivalent Work, move on to another coder.
five. Ask for and assessment sample function from the coders that have manufactured the Slice this considerably. Ensure that the sample is one area you would invest in yourself.
six. If you are not pleased with what you've - a thing could possibly be wrong with your bid. Up the ante and give extra money, an extended deadline, and/or even more Inventive freedom. These a few features **constantly** appeal to greater quality coders!